Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yes, this image has been edited for your veiwing pleasure (and also I don't want my son to be mortified someday: "Mom, you put me NAKED on your blog page!?!?). This picture was just so darn cute of Caden and Rylee in the little tiny pool! This was just an impromtu swim session, so neither had a bathing suit, which you can tell bothered them immensely! (c: They were so obsessed, especially Caden, that we could barely get them out! I guess we know how Caden will be spending most of his summer (but preferrably WITH a bathing suit!)!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
So apparently I have been "tagged" by Rylee, or more appropriately, Caden has...so I decided not to be a party pooper and name seven things that I love about my favorite kid!
1. Look at that cute little face! How could you not love it???
2. He is so sweet and cuddly...he lets me squish his fat little cheeks in bone crushing hugs all the ti
3. He absolutely adores his Daddy. In fact, I actually complain that he never says "mama", but always says "Daddy" (yes, I know I will change my tune as soon as it becomes connected with whining).
4. He is getting to be such a fun little pal, he learns new things every day...in fact, his daddy's new favorite thing is that if you give him your trash, he'll throw it away for you. While this is incredibly adorable, I don't approve of him making his dad any more spoiled than he already is! (c:
5. HIS SMILE!!! I know I already said his cute face, but that face is definitely not always happy! However, that little smile can light up a room and makes my day...it can cheer up anyone!
6. I love how he just loves everyone...we happen to have some smokers/convicted felons that live below us in the apts (NON-SMOKING apts, I might add, sense the bitterness???) and they are always out there polluting the air and my apt, which ticks me off really bad...but Caden is always so excited to see them and puts on his best grin and waves like crazy to them. It always makes me wish I could accept people for who they are more readily...well, maybe not those exact people...
7. He makes me want to be better. At everything. I look at that little boy and realize the little miracle that he is and where he came from not so long ago and I remember that I have so much to work on to deserve having the joy of raising such a great kid.
This is just one big, fat brag blog, I know...sorry about getting all mushy at the end! )c: But he really is great...I've got the two greatest guys in the world!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
I have been waiting FOREVER to get our family pictures done, but with Josh in school this is the first chance we've had! Even still, I had to beg and plead to get Josh to agree to get them done...I even had to negotiate that this was my Mother's Day AND Birthday present! But it was worth it! Look how cute my guys are! (c: