Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lucky Day!!!

So when I decided to have Skylar's six month pictures done, I knew I could pretty much plan on stuff going wrong that day. Optimistic, right? True to form, Skylar didn't get her nap that morning because Caden decided to go in and wake her up and she didn't sleep on the way there either because Caden kept *screaming* at the top of his lungs. Ah, the joys of motherhood. So really, I didn't have high hopes for this session...but lo and behold, in ten minutes (it probably would have been longer if Caden hadn't decided pictures were over by dumping Skylar on her face...) VOILA! The cutest pictures I could ever ask for...you would never know from those faces that they almost got sent to live with their grandma that day...***




***I am just joking, by the way!!! Stop calling CPS on me... hahaha(c:

5 comments:

Krystal said...

What adorable pictures! They definitely look like siblings.

TheMerkelFamily said...

Wow what GREAT pictures. Your kiddos are so cute! I too have thought of sending my kids to live with their grandma on MULTIPLE occasions.

Natalie said...

That is so funny. I am glad to hear that i am not he only one with days like that. Haha... The pictures turned out really cute. I cant believe how old Skylar is getting every time i see her she looks older. What cute little kids you have.

Rebecca said...

those are soooo cute! I love skylar's outfit. you've inspired me for tomorrow. i'm glad you made it today. sorry you had to be in the play place the whole time, that stinks. it was good to see you!

Kara said...

Those turned out ADORABLE! I love the pic of them together, and then I love the solo pics of Skylar also...they are just so dang cute!!!!!