Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who needs a job anyways???

Okay, I promise after this that I will do an actual post with my own pictures...but this is so awesome!!! My friend, Lisa, had this on her blog and I just loved it. Apparently this Matt guy was a video game designer and one day decided he didn't like his job and decided to do this:



Not only is this just so awesome/touching/amazing...but it just makes me more determined to do the things I love....I guess he did an original video and then a major gum company approached him and sponsored this one...makes me want to travel! I got teary eyed on the shot from Sao Paulo, Brasil...it makes me want to go back...

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh I'm so jealous of him, I want to go dance goofy in all those places! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. That was great! Now, my turn.