Tuesday, November 25, 2008

El Tour de Tucson






We had such a fun weekend...we went on our first long road trip with the two little ones and it actually went surprisingly well!!! They were little angels and finally got to meet all their Tucson relatives, including Great-Grandma Ruth, my mom's mom, who had never met Caden or Skylar! We all went because my dad was riding in a bike race, El Tour de Tucson, a 109 mile bike ride with around 8,000 participants! We were so proud of him and he finished in exactly 6 hours!!! Yeah Daddy! We also got to visit Kara in Sierra Vista (finally!) and see her cute house. I have soooo missed my Kara!!! She took us to see the midnight showing of Twilight on Thursday and I really loved it! I definitely had some little issues with the movie, but really only because I've read the book and you just can't compete with my imagination! This week is going to be so fun because everyone is coming here for Thanksgiving...gotta love the holidays!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

That's such a cute picture of darling little Skylar! We loved having you guys visit, come any time! :)