Friday, June 6, 2008

And the moment we've been waiting for...



Well, maybe you all weren't waiting, but I was! So, I waited until, let's face it, REALLY late to finally go to the doctor for this pregnancy and it turns out I was right on the money about how far along I am: about 18 weeks...which gives me a due date of November 3rd! Yah! But of course the more exciting part is that this is far enough along that I could get my ultrasound and find out what the baby is! Drumroll....well, if you haven't guessed from the clipart already IT'S A GIRL!!!!! We're so excited, I'm sure Caden will make a great big brother...

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo hoo!! Girls are so much fun!

Kara, Garrick and Rylee said...

Of course he'll be a great big brother! I'm so excited for you, girls are a blast and that will be fun for you to have your little prince and princess. :)

JOHANNA said...

OH MY MY! You are going to have a BLAST!! Can't wait to hear the name ideas?!(that is my not so subtle way of asking if you have any names you love already)
CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR MEN!

Krystal & Austin said...

Congrats, Aubrey! You'll love having a little girl. Do you know how to make those cute headbands out of tights? I'm so excited for you!

Sara said...

Yeah for little girls - and more fun to have one of each right off the bat!! I can't wait to see the little girl version of Caden, she will be so so so cute :)

Kika & Trevor said...

yay yay one more Primo! :)

cute!!! congrats! :)

JOHANNA said...

love the new template!!

Rachel and Eric said...

Yes! That means we get to do another baby shower, right?!