Thursday, May 15, 2008

Congrats to Carleigh, our little tiger! (c:


So this weekend, my little sister Carleigh graduated from high school! She is the second to youngest in our family and my mom's 5th to graduate from La Cueva, YIKES! (c: I just wanted to say how darn adorable and wonderful she is, I am so very proud of her. She also got her Young Womens Recognition Award on Saturday, so it was a big weekend! She is such a great person and such a strong young woman and I am so glad we got to be a part of her special day. And yes, they held graduation on MOTHER'S DAY...jerks. But it was still a great day, thanks to the two men in my life, Josh and Caden! Josh trained Caden to come and give me my present and it was just so precious! It was the best part of my day. Isn't it funny what means the most to moms? (c: Thanks to all the awesome women in my life, moms or future moms, it's a hard job, but you all do it so well! Happy belated Mother's Day!

No comments: